About Department Of Information Management
University education goals:
- Foster industry required Software Development and Maintenance, Network Planning and Management, Database Management and Application, Industrial Electronic applications and integrations and other professional information services and management personnel.
- Develop students' capabilities in Independent Thinking, Learning, Problem solving and Innovations.
- Enhance students' capabilities in Presentation and Communication , Response , Teamwork and Foreign Language.
- Emphasis on ethics and service learning
- Emphasis on employability.
- Combine innovation, creativity and Information Management.
Master's Program educational goals:
- Having the capability of value-added services for Information systems and software.
- Having the capability of independent research, innovation and development and information management.
- Having the capability for establishment of information systems and software development into the planning, execution and management capabilities.
Master's Program Characteristics:
- Information services and management.
- Real Time Enterprise.
- Importing enterprise information systems or developing software.
- The integration of information technology applications.
Ethics , Professional , Innovations
「Uphold the ideals holistic education, nurturing with ethics, competence and certification of professional information management personnel, technology and serve the people, for the benefit of society." 」
Ethics: humanities accomplishmentand liberal arts with good professional attitude.
Professional: independent thinking and problem solving learning self confidence and ability and chain repair, access to a variety of international IT certification, and have applications with the ability to provide information services, the school immediately for business use.
Innovations: On the basis of pragmatic and excellence, students can combine cultural elements and information technology to provide consumers with innovative information services.