About Department Of Information Management
University education goals:
- Foster industry required software development and maintenance, network planning and management, database management and application, industrial electronic applications and integrations and other professional information services and management personnel.
- Develop students' capabilities in independent thinking, learning, problem solving and innovation.
- Enhance students' capabilities in presentation and communication, response , teamwork and foreign language.
- Emphasis on ethics and service learning
- Emphasis on employability.
- Combine innovation, creativity and information management.
Master's Program educational goals:
- Having the capability of value-added services for information systems and software.
- Having the capability of independent research, innovation and development and information management.
- Having the capability of establishing of information systems and software development into the planning, execution and management capabilities.
Master's Program Characteristics:
- Information services and management.
- Real time enterprise.
- Importing enterprise information systems or developing software.
- The integration of information technology applications.
Ethics , Professionalism, Innovations
「Uphold the ideal holistic education, nurturing with ethics, competence and certification of professional information management personnel, technology, and serve the people for the benefit of society." 」
Ethics: humanities accomplishment and liberal arts with good professional attitude.
Professionalism: independent thinking, problem solving, learning self confidence and ability, chain repair, access to a variety of international IT certification, and have applications with the ability to provide information services, immediate availability for business use.